PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND
Important Custom Excise, Duty and VAT Details
- All purchases from outside of the UK and the USA, have to adhere to trade agreements between the UK and your country.
- This means that VAT and Customs Duty may be applied by the relevant customs officials before the goods are released at your border control.
- We send all our goods under an incoterm protocol called ‘Delivery At Place’ (DAP), which means that the buyer (which is you!) agrees to pay the relevant duties on arrival. Read more here:
- The courier (e.g. DHL) may make these charges of you when your goods arrive in your country. Note: sometimes no charges are made and this is out of our hands.
- We are not able to charge these duties nor taxes up front when you check out because doing so means we have to set up a tax office in every country in the world.
- If you are an EU Customer, please see the EU IOSS Terms drop down.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at [email protected].